The specially selected bacteria in our Microbiotic Complex are:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM24936
• Bifidobacteria bifidum DSM25565
These strains are vegan friendly and have not been cultured in dairy. They are transported on a carrier – Maltodextrin – to ensure their survival.
Maltodextrin is an easily digestible form of starch and is free from GMO, dairy and gluten.
These strains also;
• Survive transit through the digestive system, with gastric acid and bile survivability
• Are proven to colonise the microbiome after oral supplementation
• Are all Human Residential Bacteria and human specific strains
• Are clinically tested and researched
This Microbiotic Complex also contains Inulin, a well-known prebiotic fibre, sourced from chicory roots.